– Find a nice, quiet place where you can work undisturbed.
– Repeat steps 1-7 for as many years as necessary (if no luck by age 30, seek employment).
– After getting exciting results (steps 8-9)
place in pretty container, e.g.,
and submit to lab for karat confirmation and evaluation.
– Wait (approx 12-15 years [and as long as 20-25 years in more respectable societies]).
– While waiting, repeat steps 1-9 as often as you like, but bear in mind – they can be highly addictive!
– After getting back lab results, cash in + indulge (with straight face). Details of your buying power will be provided by lab, but are usually in direct proportion to your eccentricities and other misfortunes.
– Good Luck!
* Uncircumcised and female models operate the same way, but see back for important cleaning tips.
Homage to Jan Švankmajer’s Philosophy in the Budoir II, Animated Objects, etc.
None of the Sculptures, Objects or Land Art seen on this site were created with the help of computers. Not that we have anything against computers – you are in our website, after all – but we believe that the works are more impressive, i.e., more enjoyable, when one realizes that every little detail really exists and was crafted by hand.
While browsing through this Gallery you will come upon various Sculptures, Objects, Land Art, etc., which illustrate specific passages from Poetics. In case you are unsure as to the nature of Poetics, please be informed that it is Tijn Po’s (and hence the work’s title, Po-etics) epic attempt at describing our universe and its origins. The work, which is divided into separate BOOKS and PASSAGES, is still in progress and will remain so until his death.
NOTE: To see images in greater detail, you may need to right-click your mouse and choose ‘View Image’.